9.07.2011

Busy Bee's

We have been some busy bee's since we have gotten here. Nothing extremely exiting but just living life. Kathryn is looking more and more like a toddler every day... sad but fun. She might look like a big girl but she is still a little munchkin compared to everyone else hehe. She now has 10 teeth including 2 molars! She can sign more (her favorite), all done, potty and thank you. Its funny because every time she wants something now she points at it and then signs more. We haven't been to the doctors since her 9 month check up so I don't know how much she has grown, but I have put her on our scale and she weighs 17 lbs. She is a few days from being 14 months now.  Because of the lake in our back yard and Kathryn's love to run down to it and jump in before we see her we have put her in ISR lessons. It is infant survival so if she falls in or more likely JUMPS in when are not there she wont drowned. They are every day for 10 minutes and she has been going for 2 1/2 weeks now. Kathryn can swim, flip over and float to breath, flip back over and swim until she grabs the side of the pool. She still has a few more weeks of practicing to do to become stronger at it but she caught on quick!

In other events Patrick's dad came to visit a couple weeks ago and we throughly enjoyed it. We can't wait to see him again soon!























When ever I get all the picture off patricks phone i will post them :)

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

Is the last picture of her pull ups that you made?? She is looking older but not bigger :) I showed Gretal the pictures and she said Kathryn!! I think she misses her :)

Ash said...

Oh my gosh. I freaking love your posts about Kathryn. She looks SOOO much like Patrick in the bucket picture! I can't believe she is that good at swimming and she is so young! That is amazing! Miss you, hope all is well!

If I were a llama said...

Bridgette, that is so cute! We miss her too! Patrick finally got a job so maybe we can visit some time soon :) And yes the last picture is her in the pull ups I made. I am still working on Gretal's but someday they will be done hahaha

Ash, She does look like patrick... little stinker! The ISR lessons are amazing and if she ever gets into water and we dont she her I know she wont drowned :)