8.15.2011
doo dee doo
Where do I begin... We have been doing so many things some of which are training for a 105 mile bike race (yikes I hope I live), Playing in the lake, We went to Daytona for my parents anniversary/ dad's birthday, The Cummer Art Museum, Playing with Braedon, Brandon & Ashlie, The Zoo and so much more. Kathryn is getting so big. She thinks she is awesome because she can shake her head yes and no and questions and things to answer us. She is still a great eater and eats everything in sight... She had some firsts this past week scallops, shrimp, seared Ahi Tuna, a donut and a juice box. The only things I can't get her to eat is cheese and milk. Kathryn is a spider monkey and climbs up and down everything in sight and likes to get into mischief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Kathryn is starting to look like a little kid and not a baby anymore! Good luck with your training :)
Post a Comment