Is winter over yet? I believe I was tricked into thinking it was... And then it happened, it always happens. It snowed of course! And not just one more time, or even two. I love Kathryn even more for the fact that she takes after me in the sense that she LOVES water, and when the sun is bright and warm. The other day the sun came out and it even warmed up enough to where I (this is me we are talking about remember that) didn't need my puffy just long sleeves and pants (every one else was wearing shorts). We spent the whole entire day out side. We walked to Sugar House park and played on the swings and in the stream. To Kathryn's delight I brought along a treat to enjoy while we watched lilly frolic in the water. Rice Pudding. I just may have completely and utterly spoiled her seeing how she will not touch baby food. Oh no she will refuse to eat it. Its too bland and lifeless. I have created a monster! It must have flavor and life... she will devour any kind of fruit or vegetable in seconds. She is a good little helper when I cook. She just sits on the counter and watches me cook and steals all of my veggies. Brussels Sprouts, Asparagus, Tomatoes, Avocado, Mangos and Blueberries are just some of her favorites.
Kathryn is 8 1/2 months old and she is walking and crawling away. Pictures to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment