3.15.2011

Spring is in the Air

In the midst of snowy days and sad gray skys the sun pokes threw to say hi. Today was one of those lovely days! The sun came out to play for a little while, and it even warmed up enough that I didnt need to wear my puffy :) can you see the BIG smile on my face?!? Oh how I LOVE SUMMER and can't wait for it to come (and please stay a while). Patrick's birthday came and went, you old man. We went out for sushi with friends and had a nice time. I forgot to relize before hand I can barley eat anything at a shushi bar. Sure I can have sushi minus the soy sauce -tempura -fried rice (soy sauce). So nari or sushimi with nothing on it it was. The next day we went birthday skiing and went on my first travers, it was a lot of fun. A word of advise to all Florida Flok... When you fall in chest deep powder DONT STAND UP!
Kathryn just wants to go these days. She gets so bored with me. Recently we have spent the day at Discovery Gateway and the pool. Fun Stuff. She is 8 months old already, I can't belive how fast its gone by. Kathryn has 4 teeth now. The other weekend we went and skiing, it was a great powder day. While we were hanging out inside the lodge warming up, patrick was giving kathryn a ride on his shoulders and she clapped her hands for the first time. She now LOVES clapping her hands yay! She also started saying "dada" and says it all the time.

No comments: