Kathryn is 1! Can you believe it?! Time has flown by, she is getting big so fast. She can walk/run, climb, say words like dog (her favorite), shoe, mama, dada, feet, hat, this and that. She has said others like alligator and giraffe but just a few times. She knows what no, sit and splash mean very well. She loves to be my helper and copy what I am doing. If I am stirring a pot she wants to help, if I am mopping the floor she dose it too. She is shy of large groups and new people, but when she is around us she is constantly laughing and talking. She LOVES dogs ands says dog every time she sees one along with patting her leg and making"clicky" sound to call them. And so much more. She is too smart for her own good :) This is the awesome cake I made her...
We Love You KK

1 comment:
We miss you Kathryn!
Post a Comment