6.09.2011

Grandma and Grandpa Visit

We were so happy to have my mom and dad visit, and I was sad to see them go. We had a great time with them and Kathryn loves them! We did so much... First we had Kathryn's pictures taken and they are so cute. Then we headed off to Jackson Hole for Memorial Day weekend and went rafting. Both of which I already posted about. We also took a tour of Welfare Square and I took them on a hike up Ensign Peak. We went to the Zoo and Bridget and Gretal joined us. Kathryn loved all the animals and wanted to pet them all. She also pushed Gretal around in her walker... she is so strong. We did a lot of other things that I cant remember now. But the moral of the story is we were super exited that Grandma and Grandpa came! WE LOVE THEM!!!!



1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Thanks for inviting us to the Zoo with you guys...we had so much fun. Your parents are wonderful people!