It is weird knowing that in just two weeks I will be living in Florida again. I am so zealous I could scream from the mountain top "Peace out 9 months of snow I will only miss you a teensy wensy bit". P and I are busy packing boxes and selling things. He is so funny... we were apprehensive that everything would fit the in trailer we rented from uhaul so he took tape and mapped out the exact hight and length on the floor/wall. He can now figure out how to pack it in the most optimal way. hahaha. Our apartment is feeling more and more empty as the days go on and looking more like the crap hole it is. It is amazing what some decorations and things can do to a place. We are going to have a birthday party for K the day before we leave so every one here can say Happy Birthday. It is crazy trying to find a day we can do it. We were planning on moving later so we were going to have a great party at Discovery Gateway but with last minute changes and a 3 day funeral we have changed it to a pool party. K loves the pool! It just sucks because I wanted to make her a great cake and stuff but that just wont happen with us leaving the next day. Maybe I can make one when we get to florida.
We have taken some pictures but right now I have no idea where my camera cord has been moved to so there will probably be a lot of picture in the near future.
2 comments:
Wow...now it's less than 2 weeks. Crazy! We will miss you guys!
Ya.. We will miss you too! You are such a great friend and G and K get along so well. We will just have to visit.
Post a Comment