5.21.2011

Biking

I have been doing a lot of biking lately. I even got this rad bike short tan (as in dang I look so stupid when I put a bathing suit on)... which first was a gnarly sunburn on my white pasty legs.

At the beginning of the season the mountains and hills were totally kicking my butt. Though to my credit I have been pulling the chariot every single time and it is harder to pull. Now my average ride had been about 20 miles  (that is about all Kathryn will tolerate) and every single time it gets easier. Thanks to my super duper nifty clip in shoes climbing hills is a heck of a lot easier. And thanks to Tim (Bryan) I can tell people to "Bite Me" as they drive by me. But I only wear the shorts, got to protect my booty :)

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Dang! I am really going to have to start biking so I can keep up with you. Love the shorts!